BCAA INSTANT is a premium BCAA drink from Ostrovit Nutrition, delivering 8g of BCAAs per serving! Contains micronised branched chain amino acids, leucine, valine and isoleucine in the perfect ratio of 2:1:1.
World-class athletes, champion fighters, elite bodybuilders, and weight training enthusiasts of varying types all use BCAAs during their workouts in order to train longer, harder, and with more intensity.
- 400g BCAA in the package
- 8g of BCAA per serving.
- 40 servings per tub.
- Amino acid ratio of 2: 1: 1 (leucine, valine, isoleucine)
BCAA (Branched Chains Amino Acids) are branched chain amino acids: leucine, valine and isoleucine. Designed for intra-workout consumption and shown effective in university studies. BCAAs make up over 30% of our muscles!.
Undoubtedly, BCAAs in our diet are fundamental, looking not only for health, but also for building muscles, regenerating after hard training and reducing body fat. The BCAA supply should be increased especially for people who train hard. With the increase in physical activity, the need for essential amino acids increases.
- They help to increase muscle endurance.
- During the use of BCAA, lipolysis is increased, i.e. increased fatty acid oxidation - an ideal supplement to reduce body fat.
- BCAA supplementation reduces post-workout physical and mental fatigue.
- Many studies unanimously indicate anti-catabolic activity (it has diminished the breakdown of proteins in muscle tissue).
- Using BCAA as a source of energy - you can save us muscle glycogen.
- Proven action regulating the work of neurotransmitters.
HOW TO USE BCAA INSTANT?
Add 10 g (3 scoops) in 100-150 ml of water or juice. On workout days, eat one serving a day before or after training . On non-workout days, drink one portion upon waking.
10 g (1 serving)
L-leucine, L-valine, L-isoleucine, acidity regulator - citric acid, flavors, sweeteners: sucralose , acesulfame K. May contain soy and nuts.