Phd Lean Degree STIMULANT FREE *Weight Managment System*- 90 Caps
- Stimulant free body sculpt and suitable for evening use
- Vitamin B5 to help reduce tiredness and fatigue*
- Contains L-Carnitine & Alpha Lipoic Acid
- Can be stacked with Lean Degree® ‘Maximum Strength’ for all day diet support
What is PhD Lean Degree® Stimulant Free capsules?
Introducing our first ever stimulant free weight loss ingredient stack, combining herbal extracts, green tea extract, L-Cartinine and L-Tyrosine, to provide a formulation that can be taken throughout the day or in the evening. With vitamin B5 to help reduce tiredness and fatigue, it is the ideal complement to an intense exercise and nutrition regime.
Lean Degree® Stimulant Free Benefits
Stimulant free weight management formula suitable for evening use
Contains vitamin B5 to help reduce tiredness and fatigue
Also contains chromium to help maintain normal blood glucose levels
Can be stacked with Lean Degree® 'Maximum Strength' for all day weight control
Who are Lean Degree® Stimulant Free suitable for?
- Men and women following a weight management nutritional plan
- Serious athletes preparing for a body building or cover model competition
- Casual gym goers seeking an improvement in muscle definition
- Anyone with a low tolerance to caffeine or other stimulants
- People looking for a weight management solution that can be taken in the evening
How to take Lean Degree® Stimulant Free capsules
As a food supplement, take 2 Lean Degree® 'Stimulant Free' capsules 3 times per day with water or juice. Ideal to use before breakfast, lunch and evening meal.
Capsule Shell (hydroxypropylmethyl Cellulose), Hibiscus Powder, Jerusalem Artichoke, Acetyl L-Carnitine, L-Tyrosine, Pomegranate Extract, Sesame Seed Oil, L-Arabinose, Phaseolus Vulgaris, Beta Sitosterol, Salvia Miltiorrhiza, Alpha Lipoic Acid, Coleus Forskohlii Extract, Cinnamon Extract, Phosphatidyl Serine, Pantothenic Acid, Dandelion Root, Chromium Picolinate.
For allergens, see ingredients in bold.
|Typical Values||Per capsule||Per daily serving (6 capsules)||%RI*|
|Hibiscus powder (mg)||83||500|
|Jerusalem artichoke (providing Inulin) (mg)||83||500|
|Acetyl L-Carnitine (mg)||75||450|
|Pomegranate extract (mg)||50||300|
|Sesamin (10%) (mg)||42||250|
|Phaseolus Vulgaris (mg)||25||150|
|Beta Sitostrerol 45% (mg)||25||150|
|Salvia Mitiorrhiza (mg)||8||50|
|Alpha Lipoic Acid (mg)||8||50|
|Coleus Forskonii extract (mg)||6||36|
|Cinnamon extract (mg)||5||30|
|Phosphatidyl Serine 20% (mg)||4||24|
|Pantothenic acid (Vitamin B5) (mg)||3||18||300|
|Dandelion Root (mg)||2||12|
|Chromium (from Chromium Picolinate) (µg)||14||84||210|